Freefall Belt Bag | Noir Croco - Gold
The key to wearing belt bags this season is to ensure the silhouette is sleek and streamlined - San Beast's 'FreeFall Bag' is the perfect example.
Versatility is key in any bag, and this one certainly hits the mark - you can wear it around your waist, cross-body, in-hand as a clutch or add a strap to the d-rings on the back to transform it into a petite shoulder bag.
Fits a phone, credit cards, lipstick and keys, and if you want more storage, the Full Circle Pouch threads neatly onto the adjustable belt. The perfect hands-free companion.
- Black glazed Croco emboss vegan Eco PU.
- Custom Sans Beast hardware in shiny gold.
- Ox logo on the front panel.
- Adjustable, removable belt with pin buckle and eyelets.
- Double magnetic closure.
- Slider pockets for cards.
- Super soft faux suede lining.
- Hardware - Gold
- Width 19 cm / 7.5 Inches
- Height 13 cm / 5.1 Inches
- Depth 4 cm / 1.5 inches
- Detachable Belt:
- Shortest 64 cm / 25.2 Inches
- Longest 106 cm / 41.7 Inches
You may also add a slimline strap to use as a crossbody, click here (sold separately)
Model is 175cm tall and size 8